To read the scanner, you need to install BarTrack for desktop software. Connect your scanner to your PC with a mini usb cable and click "read scanner".
Product: BarTrack for desktop
Intended for: All users
The BarTrack handheld scanner is a wireless device that allows you to scan product barcodes on the shelf or packaging. After scanning, the information on the scanner needs to be sent via the internet.
To enable this, you need to install the BarTrack for Desktop software on your computer. This installation only needs to be done once.
How do you read the handheld scanner?
- Once you have scanned all the barcodes, connect the scanner to your computer using a mini USB cable.
- Launch the BarTrack for Desktop application.
- Go to your shopping cart.
- Click on 'scan handheld scanner' located at the top right corner of the screen.
- All the items you have scanned will now be added to your shopping cart. The software ensures that the scanned barcodes on the scanner are intelligently forwarded to the correct wholesaler.