An order list is a list of articles that you compose yourself. These can be items that you order regularly ('Favourites') or want to order during a certain period ('Weekly Delivery').
There are two ways to create an order list
The Start List is generally generated by the wholesaler and appears in the app.
Create your own order list from this start list:
- Go to StockManager in the app
- Select 'new Order List
- Give the list a name
- Choose 'Save
Then go back to the Start List
- Click on the item you want to add to the new order list
- Click on '+' at the order list
- Then click on 'Close
The article has now been added to the new Order List.
NB The article is not moved but added to the new Order List. It is now on both lists. To remove the item from the original list, click on the 'Trash' icon behind the item.
2. Create a new order list
- Create a new order list (see above)
- Choose 'add article
- Search an article by name or code
- Select the article and click 'Add