Adding articles to a list in BarTrack online goes as follows:
- Log in to BarTrack online. Look here how to
- Go to Lists and click on a list
- If you have not yet created a list, click on how to do this here
- Click on 'add article'.
- You will now see two options
- Add manually
- Import via csv
- Make a choice and follow the instructions on screen
Create the import file as follows
Create a list in Excel with 1 column. Call that column 'barcode'. Fill in the relevant article numbers. After importing, the rest of the article data (description/images) are added automatically. Save the file as csv.
TIP: It is possible to include the minimum required order quantity in the start list directly. This can be very useful, as the customer never has to think about the order quantity again. Create a second column with the heading 'min_order_quantity' and enter the number of units per article number. The default order quantity is 1.
All order lists and articles which you add via BarTrack online, are also immediately visible in the app.