1. Open the app and choose 'Stock manager'.
Create a new order list by selecting 'New order list' at the bottom. Then enter a name for the order list and select 'save'.
Do you already have an order list code? Scan it using the symbol in the top right-hand corner to open the camera.
If order lists have already been created, they will appear in the overview immediately.
2. Change the name of your order list
If your order list does not have a name yet or if you would like to change it, please click on the '+' next to the name. Then click on the pencil, adjust the name and save it by selecting the check mark in the top right-hand corner.
3. Add items to the order list
Click on the '...' next to the name of the order list and choose 'add articles' at the bottom of the screen.
You can now add items in three ways:
- Search by article name
- Searching by article number
- By scanning a barcode: click on the symbol with the 4 dots at the top and scan the barcode of the article you want to add.
Once the article has been found, select 'add. The article is now listed in the order list. Choose the check mark at the top of the screen to confirm your choice.
4. Ordering articles
- Select the article you want to order by checking the box in front of it.
- Then choose 'add selection to order list'. The articles are now on the order list.
- You can still adjust the number of items to be ordered in this screen by using the '-' and '+' buttons.
- If you want to see all the product information and (in most cases) a picture, click on the 'three dots' directly behind the article.
Are you ready? Then choose the 'send' symbol in the top right corner of the screen. You will then receive an email in which you can check the orders again and possibly adjust them. After that the articles will be definitively ordered at the wholesaler.
5. Printing barcodes
You can print a barcode for every item, and of course also for items that have already been added to your order list.
- Go to the order list and select the item. Or search for the item using the search function.
- Click on the item to get to the details page. Click on the print symbol in the top right-hand corner. Then choose how you want the barcode to be printed.