In order to print barcodes, you must first log in:
- Go to the computer to which the printer is connected
- Open the web browser on your computer and go to https://www.bartrack.nl/print?lang=en
- Click on 'Log in
- Go to the BarTrack App on your phone
- Choose 'Print barcodes
- By clicking on 'Scan QR code to log in' you open the camera and the QR code can be scanned.
Is it not possible to log in? There can be two reasons for this:
- You were not logged out from a previous session. Closing the tab is not sufficient. Click on the wheel at the top right and choose 'log out'
- You are scanning a QR code that has been used before. Go to www.bartrack.nl/print and click on 'Log in' to generate a new code.
Ready! You are now securely logged into the BarTrack barcode environment.
2. Selecting barcodes and creating a list
To create a (new) list of barcodes, click on the '+' button at the bottom right.
This will take you to the next screen:
The meaning of the different buttons is as follows:
This is used to give a name to the selection you have made. This list is saved
|Select supplier||If you order with more suppliers, select here which supplier you want to show the products from|
|'Back'||All selections are deleted and you go back to the home screen|
|'Confirm selection'||Saves the selection with the description you have entered under 'name'|
|Deletes the selection you have previously made|
|After making a selection you can use this button to delete the unselected products|
|'Magnifier'||Type in the box next to the magnifying glass the description of the product you are looking for|
3. Print barcodes
- Go to 'My barcodes' (top left of the screen)
- Select the list you want to print
- Select the products of which you want to print the barcode
- Choose 'print' (download is also possible)
- Select the printer: print on Avery sticker sheets or create labels using Dymo Labelwriter