The App is always and directly connected to the Hub. To recognise a barcode in the App, the relevant articles (and any additional information) must first be imported into the HuB.
1. Start import
Log in to the HuB, click on the cogwheel in the upper right corner and choose 'Import'. You will then arrive at the following screen.
2. Then select the button 'Import csv'.
NOTE The import file must meet the following conditions:
- The file must be of the type 'UTF 8 comma separated values .csv'.
The first line must contain the column names, at least the following four:
- The fields barcode and name must at least be filled on each line in the import file
There cannot be duplicate barcodes in the import file
- Optionally, you can add the following field names: minimum_order_quantity | picture_url
To provide translations for the given name and information, you can add extra headers in your .csv: name_(language code) and information_(language code), the language code can be for example: nl, en, de, fr.
3. Import the file
- Select the supplier of the article file to be imported
- Select the file
- Update: If this option is checked, the data of the current articles will be overwritten with the data from the import.
PLEASE NOTE: the maximum size for an upload is 30 Mb
4. Click on 'Import csv
The import file is first checked. After approval the import will start automatically.
While the import is running, you can continue to use the HuB. As soon as the import is successful you will receive immediate feedback on your screen. In case you upload a larger file you will receive an e-mail when the file has been imported successfully.
Please sign in to leave a comment.